Progress Report

Well, I'm over my SSS with bluebell (second sleeve syndrome). I'm actually almost finished- I'm about 2/3 of the way through the bell on the sleeves and then I'll be done.

I was panicking last night because I thought I forgot to write down the number of rows to knit past the increases to get the correct length. I was very careful to keep track of this number when knitting the first sleeve, in an effort to avoid sleeve mishaps. So, I was panicking, then I found a tiny number "20" written on the corner of a post it note on the pattern with a whole bunch of my measurements and stuff on it - so I believe that was my number I wrote down. Nothing like putting it in a safe place, eh? I didn't even frakking label it!! (in my defense, I don't think I planned to be knitting the second sleeve a month after the first sleeve, so I must have assumed I would remember what that random number 20 meant.)

I need to start keeping track of stuff like that. That was the whole point of starting the knitting blog was mainly to keep track of my pattern notes! I suck...

Labels: