Trip to SLC

I lugged the supplies for Sheldino all the way across the country and back and never got a chance to cast on. Stupid homework taking up all my sweet plane time.

But, the trip to SLC wasn't totally fruitless on the knitting front. I went to Jo-ann and stocked up on a few necessaries. I got some pretty plum SWS for my upcoming entrelac scarf, probably from Knitty's Danica. Then I stocked up on a few balls of Sugar 'n Creme for dishcloths, and I bought one skein of Wool-Ease to supplement stash yarn to make my very first pair of socks. See, I'm mostly sticking to my rule of knitting from stash only. The problem is, this yarn is really only available at chain stores and I don't have access to any here, so I really had to stock up. I totally stuck to the minimal amount of yarn purchases as possible! I swear! I only bought yarn with a destined project in mind.

Oh, and I picked up some DPNs for my socks!! I'm so excited to get started on those.

Labels: , , , ,