This scarf stole my heart too!

I absolutely must knit this scarf featured in today's knitting daily:
Modern Quilt Wrap
I am completely in love with it! The colors are totally great, although I could never afford 9 skeins of kidsilk haze, but I think I could make it work with some of Elann's yarns - maybe the baby lace merino, or possibly the highland silk. Really, I can't afford nine skeins of any yarn right now, but it might be a nice little gift to myself for making it back to school. And, I've never tried the mitered square method, so I could get a stamp for September in the Do Something New KAL....

By the way, this pattern comes from the new book Folk Style, which I am completely in love with! The colors and shapes in this books are stunning. I covet the cover project - the skirt - as well.

Addendum, 9/10: I am also considering using KnitPicks Pallette for this pattern; or possibly Andean Treasure. ... or Telemark?

Labels: , , , , ,