Knitting on the Plane

As usual, I had absolutely no problem taking my knitting on the plane - including scissors and my entire interchangeable needle set complete with 4 cords. Thank god the TSA doesn't think knitters are terrorists.

So, I worked on the Bluebell and ended up frogging three times. But I'm completely error-free now and I'm right back to the point I was in my last update (just placed my sleeve markers). I need to check the book errata before I go any further because I think there may be a mistake in the pattern - the pattern is for a 33 inch bust but when I calculate out the gauge it only measures a 29 inch bust - and when I try to alter it to a 32 bust it ends up being 28. I don't want to end up with a 28 inch busted sweater. Even my chest isn't that small.

As I predicted, it is waaaaay to hot too knit wool in Boston.

Labels: , ,